Animal Behavior (Comparative Psychology)
1. Describe and evaluate relevant theories and empirical studies related to comparative psychology
2. explain, where appropriate, how ethical and methodological considerations may affect the interpretation of behavior in comparative psychology.
3. Describe and evaluate methodologies used in comparative psychology.
4. Describe and evaluate applications of research findings and theories in comparative psychology.
5. Analyze the predictive accuracy of theories and studies when applied to the individual behavior of humans and non-human animals.
6. Compare the behavior of non-human animals actiing alone with the behavior of non-human animals acting in groups, and assess the impact of such behavior on survival.