Learning Outcomes for the Learning Perspective (Read: Test Questions)
1. Describe and evaluate the four content topics as they relate to the learning perspective.
2. Describe and evaluate theories and empirical studies within this perspective.
3. Explain, where appropriate, how cultural, ethical, gender and methodological considerations may affect the interpretation of behavior from a learning perspective.
4. Compare theories, empirical studies and the four content topics of this perspective with those from other perspectives.
5. Identify and explain the strengths and limitations of learning perspective explanations of behavior.
6. Explain the extent to which the concepts of free will and determinism relate to this perspective.
7. Assess the extent to which learning can be explained by alternatives to traditional behaviorist approaches.
8. Assess the extent to which cognitive and biological factors have been added to traditional explanations of behavior within the learning perspective.